- Book Release and fundraiser was featured on NY PIX-11 news - See recording here
- I received the first copy of the book. Sending it back for some final changes!
- The cover proof
is in and the book is submitted to publisher for interior design!
- I will be hosting TheAuthorProject
this fall AND attending the BookExpoAmerica!
- The first in my Wonderfully Dysfunctional series to be published SPRING 2011
! See the followers
who helped make this happen.
- I started an on-line poll to find out if readers are interested. Check out my poll here
- I joined the masses and started a blog to capture my journey to publishing. Check out my blog: How Many Days Does it Take to Get Published?
- I have finished making the needed corrections and am ready to submit to agents! I think I could rewrite this forever, but at some point I have to close the book and dive into the shark infested waters of the publishing world :-) Good thing I have thick skin and am a great swimmer!
- I received lots of great feedback and too many edits to count! I will be submitting to agents in early January.
- It was a long journey, but my first memior is finished stage one. "It Must Be Genetic" was mailed out to 10 poor souls for initial editing!